Education Fordham University, New York, NY
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communication & Media Studies, Minor in Visual Arts
2007-2011, Major GPA: 3.5
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Self-motivated and energetic with strong initiative to meet new challenges.
· Outspoken, creative, and not afraid to bring ideas to the table.
· Eager to learn and able to grasp new concepts quickly.
Pitchfork.TV, NY, NY JUNE 2012-PRESENT
Intern/Camera Operator/Editor/Production Assistant
· Edited video grids in Final Cut Pro to be used on Pitchfork.tv’s Youtube Channel.
· Operated a Canon 5D Mark II/Panasonic HVX 200A during production shoots for several Pitchfork.tv series, including Pitchfork Weekly.
Performed on-set and office duties such as picking up/dropping off equipment, building thumbnails in Adobe Photoshop, researching
projects, and assisting producers in location scouting.
Livestream LLC, NY, NY May 2011-PRESENT
Encoding Engineer/Camera operator/Production Assistant
· Encoded several productions using Livestream Procaster Studio, including: The Conversation with Deepak Chopra: Donovan, and The
Museum of Modern Art’s Armory Party.
· Operated a Sony EX3 for the 2012 New York City Social Media Week, as well as during in-studio band sessions that were encoded over
· Performed office duties such as scheduling and coordinating production shoots, managing phone calls, assisting producers/directors,
computer troubleshooting and researching projects.
IMG Media, NY, NY AUGUST 2010-PRESENT
Graphics Coordinator/Travel Coordinator/Script Assistant/Production Assistant
· Coordinated directly with director, producer and editor for Veterans’ Day Parade, Columbus Day Parade, New York City Road Runners
Presents NYC Half Marathon and the 2011 New York City Marathon Opening Ceremony.
· Managed travel arrangements for dance group Anti-Gravity during the 2011 New York City Marathon Opening Ceremony.
· Assisted reporters with on-air interviews during Veteran’s Day Parade and Columbus Day Parade.
Versus Network, NY, NY SEPTEMBER 2010-NOVEMBER 2010
· Interned at the sports talk show The Daily Line.
· Collected sports statistics for segments aired on the show.
· Logged sports highlights to be used on the show.
· Operated teleprompter during live and pre-taped segments.
Skills & Languages Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, Final Cut Pro, iMovie, LiveType, ProTools, Statistics Recording/Analysis, Teleprompter,
Filmmaking, Camera Operating, Live Media Streaming, Encoding, Social Media Managing (Facebook, Twitter,
Foursquare, Tumblr), Photography, Conversational Spanish